Another long weekend has arrived and that means it’s time to do what we do best: scour the internet for the best holiday deals. Unsurprisingly, Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale kicks off with discounts across the fashion, beauty, home and tech categories, and we’ve found the 45 deals you don’t want to miss.
Whether you’re building your spring wardrobe, revamping your skincare routine, redecorating your home, or looking for a new tech gadget, you’ll find what you need for a fraction of the cost on Amazon. We’re talking $30 Gap jeans, a $13 Julep eyeshadow stick, $6 satin pillowcases, and discounted Apple AirPods Pro — and that’s just the beginning. Keep scrolling to see all of our must-see Amazon Presidents’ Day deals, starting with the top five.
Shop Now: $70 (originally $100); amazon. com
Overall best deals:
Our five best deals from Amazon’s sale event cover many of the retailer’s biggest categories. Starting with the fashion department, these now $30 Gap pull-on pants are the perfect option for those who want to feel comfortable, while still looking good. Take the pants to the next level with this Levi’s oversized bomber jacket in faux leather, available in three versatile colors and in sizes XS to XXL. For more formal occasions, treat yourself to this Vince Short Sleeve Wrap Midi Dress, made from a soft and stretchy blend of rayon and spandex.
From the beauty section, this Urban Decay eyeshadow palette retails for $39. It has 12 desert-inspired shades in both matte and sparkly finishes and comes with a double-sided brush. And from the electronics department, the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, which a customer confirmed have “superior sound quality,” are 35 percent off their original price.
Click through all five of the best deals below and keep scrolling for 40 more incredible discounts from Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale.
Shop Now: $75 (originally $295); amazon. com
Best fashion deals:
The fashion deals cover both winter styles and pieces you can wear in the spring. If you’re still in the cozy-wear mindset, check out this Gap Ribbed V-Neck Sweater that’s “so comfortable and stylish,” according to one reviewer. This long, fuzzy Ugg robe is also on sale and will keep you warm during these last weeks of cold weather. Going into spring fashion, this Rebecca Taylor blouse is made from 100 percent silk and is a whopping 75 percent off. Plus, you can’t go wrong with this sleeveless Enza Costa midi dress that looks great with both casual sandals and dressy heels.
Of course there are also a lot of shoes and accessories for insanely low prices. These platform sneakers from Kate Middleton’s go-to brand retail for $50, and classic New Balance sneakers are also available at a discount. For a more sophisticated vibe, these Sam Edelman woven flats are currently $70, which is $100 less than their original price. And if you could use a new bag for the new season, this now $111 Frye Leather Crossbody is a great choice.
Check out all of this weekend’s 10 best Amazon fashion deals below.
- Gap Classic Straight Fit Jeans, $30 (originally $60)
- Ribbed V-Neck Jumper with Oversized Sleeves, $40 (originally $60)
- Rebecca Taylor Button Up Silk Blouse, $75 (originally $295)
- Enza Costa Stretchy Ribbed Silk Sleeveless Midi Dress, $87 (originally $198)
- Ugg Lenny Knit Robe, $88 (originally $148)
- Superga Low Platform Sneakers, $50 (originally $80)
- New Balance 237 V1 Classic Sneaker, $70 (originally $80)
- Sam Edelman Woven Joy Flat, $70 (originally $170)
- The Sak Iris Leather Medium Wallet, $37 (originally $89)
- Frye Melissa Swing Pack Zippered Crossbody Bag, $111 (originally $198)
Shop now: $20 (originally $26); amazon. com
Best Beauty Deals:
For the beauty enthusiasts out there, now is a great time to check out Amazon’s skincare, makeup, and haircare offerings. Plenty of hydrating products are on sale, like this $9 SheaMoisture body lotion and this $10 Burt’s Bees lip treatment. Plus, for just $20, you can get a set of three Tree of Life serums, which include vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and retinol. These treatments made a client’s skin “smoother, more even and more radiant”.
In the makeup section, you can save on popular Julep products, including a tinted lip balm for $10 and a best-selling cream eyeshadow stick for $13. If your hair could use some TLC, consider getting the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo , which “works well to strengthen fine and thinning hair,” according to one reviewer. With a new hair wash routine, you also need a soft hairbrush, like this flexible detangling brush that’s on sale for 40 percent off. And for quick styling, grab this set of 10 neutral-toned claw clips for just $10.
Browse more impressive Presidents Day beauty deals below.
- SheaMoisture Body Lotion For Extra Dry Skin, $9 (originally $11)
- Julep Tinted Lip Balm, $10 (originally $12)
- Burt’s Bees Refresh Lip Treatment, $10 (originally $15)
- Auseibely Neutral Claw Clips 10-Pack, $10 (originally $20)
- Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Hairbrush, $12 (originally $20)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Cream to Powder Waterproof Stick, $13 (originally $16)
- Tree of Life Set of Three Face Serums, $20 (originally $26)
- Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo for Thinning Hair, $20 (originally $23)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2AM Kiss Eau De Parfum, $25 (originally $85)
- Braun Silk Expert Mini IPL Hair Removal Device, $160 (originally $200)
Shop now: $56 (originally $250); amazon. com
Best Home Deals:
Once you’ve shopped the fashion and beauty sale, head over to the home section, where you’ll find decor, kitchenware, and cleaning gadgets at discounted prices. For just $3 each, these best-selling Bedsure satin pillowcases are the perfect way to spice up your nighttime routine. You can also upgrade your space with a hand-painted terracotta vase and a “soft and plush” rug that’s on sale for 68 percent off.
However, the biggest discounts this Presidents Day weekend are in the kitchen and cleaning departments. A cordless vacuum cleaner from Inse with more than 6,400 five-star reviews is a whopping 80 percent off, and this four-slice stainless steel toaster retails for $56, which is 78 percent off its original price. Plus, you can get Amazon’s best-selling set of six mixing bowls for 36 percent off and a disposable Keurig coffee maker for 20 percent off.
Check out the list below for all of Amazon’s 10 best home deals this weekend.
- Bedsure Satin Pillowcase, $6 (originally $12)
- KitchenAid Ribbed Soft Silicone Oven Mitt Set, $14 (originally $35)
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, $25 (originally $39)
- Creative Co-Op Hand Painted Terracotta Vase, $35 (originally $53)
- Whall Four-Slice Toaster, $56 (originally $250)
- Creative Co-Op Boho Woven Display Boxes with Glass Lids, $64 (originally $89)
- OXO Good Grips Seven-Piece Pop Container Set, $90 (originally $100)
- Inse cordless vacuum cleaner, $100 (originally $500)
- Artistic Weavers Habsburg Moroccan Shag Rug, $110 (originally $350)
- Keurig K-Café Smart Single Serve Coffee Maker, $200 (originally $250)
Shop now: $60 (originally $120); amazon. com
Best tech deals:
There’s never a better time to shop for electronics than during Amazon’s sale events, and this weekend is no different. Numerous Amazon devices are on sale, such as the Fire HD 8 tablet for half and the Blink Outdoor Security Camera for 30 percent less. Apple devices are also included in the sale, meaning you can get both a pair of AirPods Pro and an Apple Watch for discounted prices. If over-the-ear headphones are more your thing, look no further than these noise-canceling Bose headphones that are “comfortable to wear all day,” according to one customer.
For the home, consider this best-selling 50-inch Amazon Fire TV on sale for 26 percent off, as well as this Canon printer with copy, fax, scan, and print capabilities. And if you haven’t gotten around to hanging art in your space, opt for this digital photo frame that connects to Wi-Fi and lets your loved ones send photos.
Keep scrolling to discover the best Amazon tech deals this Presidents’ Day weekend.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, $60 (originally $120)
- Flashing Outdoor Security Camera, $70 (originally $100)
- Dreamtimes 10.1-inch Digital Photo Frame, $80 (originally $120)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3, $140 (originally $200)
- Canon all-in-one printer, $149 (originally $230)
- Garmin Lily Small Smartwatch, $150 (originally $200)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $200 (originally $249)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $306 (originally $365)
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones, $329 (originally $379)
- Apple Watch Series 7, $566 (originally $749)
Shop Now: $30 (originally $60); amazon. com
Shop Now: $50 (originally $80); amazon. com
Shop Now: $13 (originally $16); amazon. com
Shop Now: $160 (originally $200); amazon. com
Shop now: $64 (originally $89); amazon. com
Shop Now: $25 (originally $39); amazon. com
Shop Now: $200 (originally $249); amazon. com
Shop Now: $306 (originally $365); amazon. com