Tag: PepsiCo Inc.
Top 10 things to watch Monday: Banks, Nvidia, Starbucks
Top 10 things to watch Monday, March 20 1. Wall Street looks stable at the start of the week and ahead of the Fed’s interest rate decision Wednesday afternoon after the meeting. The market estimates about a 60% chance of a rate hike by a quarter point and a 40% chance of no hike as […]
Tyson Foods lays off 1,700 employees and closes two chicken factories
Tyson Foods is closing two chicken plants in May as part of a plan to bolster its poultry business. In the last quarter, the meat giant said its chicken business performed below expectations. Other food suppliers, including PepsiCo and Beyond Meat, have laid off workers in recent months to cut costs. A package of chicken […]
Cramer says six things need to happen before the market sell-off can end
CNBC’s Jim Cramer provided a six-point checklist on Tuesday for what needs to happen before he’s ready to end the market sell-off. The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 had their worst trading day since December. CNBC’s Jim Cramer provided a six-point checklist on Tuesday for what needs to happen before he’s ready […]